Topics in this article
Using a preset
- Click on the Preset icon . There should be at least one saved preset for the Preset icon to appear.
- Click on the preset you want to apply, and it will be able to that it is applied in the back.
- Click on the apply button and the changes will be applied to the elements.
There are two default preset that will be available in the presets panel when the plugin is installed for the first time. If you do not want the default presets, you can simply remove them.
Remove a preset
Click on the Remove icon in the preset panel, and a removal confirmation popup appears, click on the remove button and the preset will be removed.
Set the default preset
- Click on the Set default text, in the preset panel.
- Click on the Select icon in front of the preset you want to use as default.