Important steps to get started
Get the Plugin Link
- Sign in to your QooQee account and download the Fluid Plugin Package file.
- After unzipping the Package file, in the unzipped folder, open the instruction.pdf file.
- From the instruction file, copy (Cmd + C) the Plugin Link.
Add the plugin link
- Go to your Fluid Webflow project, in Webflow.
- Paste the Plugin Link in the Custom Code panel under the Before </body> tag.
- a. Click on the Pages button on the left side.
- b. Select the page where you want to have the Fluid products, or click on the gear icon next to the page name.
- c. Open the Custome Code tab.
- d. Paste the Plugin Link under the Before </body> tag.
- Add the Plugin Link in the Before <body/> tag
- Make sure to paste the Plugin Link only on the pages where you want to have the Fluid gallery, otherwise, if you add the Plugin Link into other pages without a CMS collection that is ready for the Fluid plugin, it may cause issues.
Do not paste the Plugin link in pages where there is no CMS list and not ready for the Fluid plugin.
Add the info container
- Open the project that was added to your Webflow account after purchasing the Fluid Plugin, QooQee Webflow Fluid Plugin.
- Open the page Fluid Element & Info.
- If you do not have the Fluid Element & Info page in your project already:
- a. create a new page in your project.
- b. Name the page anything you want, it does not have to be Fluid Element & info.
- c. Copy/Paste everything from the Fluid Element & Info page into this page.
- This way you have this page in your project as well. You can set the page as a Draft, so it does not be considered in your sitemap.
- Activate the plugin ( If you have not activated the plugin, Click Here to see how ).
- Select and copy (Cmd + C) the Fluid Info panel.
- Go to the page/pages where you have the CMS gallery and create a Div Block.
- Paste (Cmd + V) the Fluid Info panel inside this Div Block and set the Display of the Div Block to "none.
The idea is to have the info panel in all pages, but not set its own display to none, so we can still edit its content from the Fluid Element & Info page.
- Repeat this process on all the pages where you have the Fluid gallery.
You need to have the Fluid Info panel on "all" the pages where there is a CMS collection list that you want to have as Fluid Gallery.