Topics in this article
Shopify item does not appear in Webflow
If your products are not appearing in your Buy Button sales channel, you can easily fix it by following the steps below.
- This error is indicating that there is no Shopify element in used actively on this page. Shopify Plugin link can "only" be added in the pages where there is an active Shopify element such as an "Add-to-cart" button.
- Do not use the Shopify Link in the Webflow Project Settings, if you do, it will be shared between all the pages. But instead, use it only on each page separately, where there is at least one Shopify Element.
- The Shopify Info panel must be in all the pages where the Plugin Link in entered.
- Click Here to see how you can add the Shopify Info container.
- Indicating that the Add to cart button is not properly added to the page.
- If you have a variation element or a price element on a page, there must be an Add to cart button in that page.
- Click Here to see how you can add the Add to cart button properly.