Sun has predefined paragraph and graphic styles that can be customized and updated to apply the style across the entire template.
to learn how to customize Paragraph styles.
to learn how to customize Graphic styles.
if your Paragraph/Graphic style isn’t working.
Editing a swatch in a template will automatically update that color across the entire template which greatly increases your workflow.
Here’s a step-by-step guide to changing color swatches:
Go to the Swatch panel.
Right-click on the color you want to change and select Swatch Options
Pick your color and select OK. You can also rename the color if desired.
For more information on editing color swatches, click .
State buttons are used throughout the Sun template. They are used to combine different objects to create a unified hover effect on the text and image.
Go to the Widgets Library > Buttons > State Button. Drag the state button onto the page.
Right-click on the state button and select Clear All Styling. Repeat this and select Clear Widget Contents. Now it’s ready for full customization.
Adjust the size of your state button as desired and drag and drop any text, images, or objects that you want to include in the state button.
To customize the rollover effects, select the state button, go to the upper left and select State Button: Normal. Now you can select the state that you want to customize. You can do some of the following:
- Change the opacity of individual objects
- Change the font color, size, or spacing
- Enable a fade transition
(5 minutes) by Adobe Muse that shows how to use State Buttons with rollover effects.
The Sun template has a pre-designed form for your Contact page.
Customizing the Contact Form
- Select the form group.
- Click the blue arrow to open the forms’ options panel.
- Customize the form options.
- Use the Fill and Stroke panel to customize the colors of your form.
Styling Form States
You can customize the following states of your forms:
- Empty- the Normal state of your form when empty.
- Non-Empty- the Normal state of your form when filled in.
- Rollover- the state of your form when being hovered over.
- Focus- the state of your form when selected.
- Error- the state of your form when something has gone wrong.
Select the form field and the state you’d like to change in the States Panel and customize each field’s state using the Fill and Stroke panel.
Google Maps Styler
To add your own icon to the map pin, go to the Google Maps Styler option panel and change the image under the Custom Marker tab.