Forms provided by Adobe Muse aren’t responsive, so to make them responsive you have to resize them for every breakpoint. For each breakpoint, make sure that your form is smaller than your next smallest breakpoint.
To customize the contact form
- Click on the form
- Select the blue arrow to open the options panel
- Customize the form options
- Customize your colors by using the swatches panel
Styling Form States
There are a few different form states that you can style to customize your form: Empty, Non Empty, Rollover, Focus, and Error
- Select the form field
- Click on the states panel
- Click on the state that you want to customize
- Style as desired
You can customize radio buttons
- Click on the radio button
- In the fill panel click add image
*Note: You can have a different image for each state of the radio button.
Additional help with styling and setting up your form can be found in this provided by Adobe Muse.