- Fully responsive: mobile version of the widget
- Infinite Loop option
- Self-Panning option
- Can be set to any width
- Responsive widths for image slides and descriptions
- Maximum-height can be set for slider images
- Ability to add links to each slide
- Fully customizable buttons
- Ability to add your own custom mouse icons
- Three different navigation methods: panning, scrolling, grabbing
- Customizable close button
- Use any object or image as your next/previous buttons
Image Width (% of slider's width):
Here you can specify the % of width that the slider image will take up when it's opened. For example, if you enter 75, when you click on a slide, the image will always be 75% of the slider's width.
Maximum-Height (% of browser's height):
2 - Controls
Specify the amount of time that it takes a slide to open/close.
Move the Slider to the top when a slide is clicked
4 - Close Button
Close Button Position
5 - Customizing Lightbox
For the In-Page Lightbox, video slides can be opened as a lightbox. If you want to customize the appearance of the video slide's lightbox you can do that by following the steps below:
Go to the main options and change the lightbox type to pop-up.
Open the 'Lightbox [Pop-Up]' tab.
Customize the colors and opacities as desired.
Once you're done customizing, go back to the main options and change the lightbox type back to in-page.