Here are some helpful tips for using Page Slider.
1. The Home page (or any page that you place the widget) cannot be used as part of the project, and should only be used for placing the widget.
2. Turn off the Master Page on the Home page (or any page that you place the widget).
3. When designing your pages for page slider, keep in mind that you won't be able to scroll through a page. Page slider works by using scrolling to navigate between different pages. So, when you design your pages, it's best to keep them short (no bigger than 1000px height) since you won't be scrolling down any of your pages.
4. When creating your layout, consider using the pinning feature to control the placement of your objects. The Responsive Text and Responsive Image widget can also both be used in controlling your layout.
5. To preview your project, use 'preview the site in browser' instead of 'preview the page in browser'.
6. To style the text for the buttons, select the MAIN widget and open the Text panel (⌘T or Window > Text Panel). Now you can customize the typeface, size, and color.
7. Consider adding extra menu buttons to link to pages outside your page slider. This would be useful for linking people to your resume, a project that you've worked on, or to another site that you've created. Adding extra buttons is super easy, here's an article to guide you through it.
8. If you're having an issue with Page Slider not working and there are no solutions in the FAQ or Tips article then try deleting the widget and reinstalling it. If that doesn't work, make sure that you're updated to the latest version of Adobe Muse (free updates are included with an Adobe Creative Cloud subscription).