There are a few ways to add images to your Fluid Infinity gallery within Muse. To use Thumbnails within Muse, select the option that works best for your projects needs. To add an image to a thumbnail widget you must add the image to the Image area found at the top of each thumbnail widget.
Use Bulk Thumbnails to add multiple items to your Gallery Container that will have the same Category, Filter, and Appearance as each other on the page. With the Bulk Thumbnails widget, you can add up to 10 different items to your gallery at once.
Using the Bulk Thumbnails widget
- Add the Main Gallery Name to the Bulk Thumbnails widget.
- Use the Settings area to apply filters and categories to all the items included within this instance of the widget. You can also use this area to set an icon that will override the icon used within the Container widget if present. Any settings used in this section of the widget will be applied to all items loaded into the widget.
- Add up to 10 images/videos into one instance of the widget. Use each images’ Details sections to insert their individual settings like Title and Description.
For more information about using the Bulk Thumbnails widget, click here.
Duplicate the Bulk Thumbnail widget to add additional images and videos to your gallery. The Bulk Thumbnail widget is best used for projects that will include a number of categories or filters with a variety of images in each.
Use the Single Thumbnail widget to add a single item to your Gallery Container with its own individual Category, Filter and Appearance styles.
Using the Single Thumbnails widget
- Add the Main Gallery Name to the Single Thumbnails widget.
- Add your image or video into the widget.
- Select the settings you would like for this item including its Category and Filter, Title and Description, and Overlay styles.
For more information about using the Single Thumbnails widget, click here.
A single thumbnail is best used for a gallery that will need different styling for individual thumbnails.
Use the Stand Alone Thumbnails to create a thumbnail that will have its own space on the page. These thumbnails will not load like other gallery style thumbnails.
Using the Stand-Alone Thumbnail widget
- Add the Main Gallery Name to the Stand Alone Thumbnails widget.
- Add your image or video into the widgets option panel.
- Select the settings you would like for this item, including its Category, Filter, Title & Description, and Overlay styles.
For more information on using the Stand-Alone thumbnail widget, click here.