Place the Hover For Other widget on the page.
Open the main widget option panel. Create a basic group name such as ‘objects’.
Select an object, click ‘hyperlinks’. Beside ‘tooltips’ type in the name of your group.
Customize the hover effects as desired in the main widget option panel.
- Separate group names with spaces.
- To use ‘hover on trigger’ add ‘-trigger’ at the end of the tooltip name for each group. Ex. if the name of your group is ‘objects’ type ‘objects-trigger’ for the trigger’s tooltip.
- Use negative values for left and down.
- To have the object scale down make the scale value less than 1. (For example, 0.5 makes it half in size.)
- This widget doesn’t work for SVG images. Save your SVGs as a PNG or JPG file.